Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

LineAge2 Classic

Go down 
+11
Exterion
pavel.hadek
Apophiss2004
noThx
snaider
SplichO
GenghisKhan
MugeNnoKira
schössow
Actique
SpamStorm
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 7:42 am

Well, atm even Eva is full and it will prolly be even harder during the weekend, so unless they increase limit it's gonna be very hard. Still, I am going to stick with Gran Kain no matter what Smile.
Back to top Go down
SpamStorm
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:15 am

eva full every peak time, we will see tommorow how its gonna be Smile ATM its loads of fun plenty of people Smile
Back to top Go down
Actique
Warrior
Warrior
Actique

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:55 am

This looks really amazing but the level 30 PvP video shows some kind of vitality system which completely ruins the authentic C1 feeling for me. I would also have preferred original interfaces to give it strong nostalgia buzz.

If it comes to EU I might try it out for nostalgia wibes. Not really interested in trying to be the best or nolife a lot.
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:16 pm

There is no vitality system on classic. That video from above is video from some newer client where Allmighty (russian clan) was training before classic was even opened. Here are some authentic videos from l2classic:

Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:45 pm

what to train in c1 for real XD people.. is it only me and mister splicho who play this game since C1 ? XD
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Lineage 2 is NOT c1 or c2 or any other client. It is mixture of mostly older features (90% of features are from c1 or c2) with some new things, even behavior. Also Lineage 2 classic gets updated every (aproximately) 6 months. Lineage 2 classic is for people who like:

- Hardcore gameplay (in terms of farming, it is even harder than c1 - 2 times lower exp and 6 times lower drop rate)
- Old skills, classes and races (while we have few new skills implemented, it is still very similar to old era of l2)
- New graphic, interface and interface features of L2 (it might not be as nostalgic as old graphic, but it certainly looks much better, plus easy features like party matchmaking, new inventory, etc are more than welcomed, at least for me)
- Stable, long-term server (newer clients , especially with multiplied rates allows you to reach end game very fast, and thus not appreciate enough what you accomplished, which makes it very easy to abandon server and your char. In classic you have to work extremely hard just to reach 40 lvl. After you reach it, you won't be abandoning it that's for sure, and I'm not even mentioning B grade, which on korean version of server took about 6 months to popup on market. Huge bonus is that content is updated, meaning, there is no end game, because before you even reach max level and equipment, they gonna add some new features)
- Donation free gameplay (It is based on subscription, like in old days, meaning there is no need to implement p2w items in shop - that at the moment doesn't even exist)
- High population experience (3 of 4 servers are filled with people, and Gran Kain which is the first and most important server is filled so much that there is absolutely no way to find any exping location anywhere without having alot of interaction with other players - ksing/pvping every day is 100% and you can't even evade it)

Edit: @Schossow - To be honest, I think they were most likely showing off rather than doing "training", since from what I've seen most of them pass the definition of no-lifer and go beyond that (L2-lifer).
Back to top Go down
Actique
Warrior
Warrior
Actique

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:36 am

It surely is exactly what I've been looking for. It's a shame I don't have same amount of time to play games than I used to. I will prolly pay the subscription for few months if anything like it comes to EU just to feel the nostalgia.

With these rates you would have to play 10-16 hours a day for months with Constant Party to achieve anything so it's currently complelety out of my league. Smile
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 3:07 am

Actique wrote:
It surely is exactly what I've been looking for. It's a shame I don't have same amount of time to play games than I used to. I will prolly pay the subscription for few months if anything like it comes to EU just to feel the nostalgia.

With these rates you would have to play 10-16 hours a day for months with Constant Party to achieve anything so it's currently complelety out of my league. Smile
50% of players are over 30 years old (on my friend list at least). If you want to compete with RoA or other top ru clans , you can't even if you play 24 hours a day, but if you want to have fun, you can have it with few hours a day. Most of ppl play 4-5 hours a day and it will take 3 months to reach 2nd occu, but still you can have pvp, exp, fun on your own "pace". Trust me, it's worth trying Smile.
Back to top Go down
Actique
Warrior
Warrior
Actique

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:00 am

It is and it will be if it comes to EU. I'm not willing to play with Russian client though. :p
Back to top Go down
MugeNnoKira
Warrior
Warrior
MugeNnoKira

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:46 pm

So Splich...thoughts on Classic EU release? Back 2 serious L2? xD
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:09 am

6 times everything slower that it was in C 1... U will have to quit life to get D grade recipies.

Or

Wait till C4 and get everything in 2 months instead of 2 years.
Back to top Go down
MugeNnoKira
Warrior
Warrior
MugeNnoKira

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:42 pm

And what's wrong with quitting life exactly? XD
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:24 pm

AM killed first QA on GranKain (1st) server.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:57 am

While there are announces for EU L2Classic server we will have a new section and start massive recruitment. Server is by far from easy, but I am sure it will provide top fun of all L2 servers.
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Everyday battles for QA continues with AM killing QA most of the times.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:51 pm

GenghisKhan wrote:

Everyday battles for QA continues with AM killing QA most of the times.
Nice one Smile
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:26 pm

In case you haven't seen yet: 

(video of dvp getting out of jail)
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:48 pm

AM vs RoA + RedSky
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 7:14 am

http://www.twitch.tv/dvp2k - DVP live stream playing at l2classic.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 2:04 am

DVP oh Smile
Lets donate moar...
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:27 am

Yesterday's battle for QA lasted for over 5 hours. In total RoA+RS killed AM 7 times and AM killed them 2 times, resulting in total with around 1000 deaths (multiple, ofc) on both sides.
Back to top Go down
snaider
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:36 am

Yeah, was a good watch, watched it like for 3-4hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:05 am

Are you playing there, by any chance = Smile
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:39 am

200vs200 win+chase by RoA/RS
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:40 pm

24 parties for (first) Core ? Sure, why not !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LineAge2 Classic
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next