Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!

Go down 
+2
M3phy
SpamStorm
6 posters

Which server you chose
GoD - ONpulse x50
LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! Empty36%LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! Empty
 36% [ 8 ]
H5 - Dex x5
LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! Empty59%LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! Empty
 59% [ 13 ]
GF - Toxic x10
LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! Empty5%LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! Empty
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! Empty
PostSubject: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:09 am

Hello everyone!

- Some time passed since we all grouped up and played together, there is people in Team Zone since 2007 and some even before then. Some got married, busy in real life, had changes in life that made them different people, all this is realistic, most of players are far from kids and our community average age is 23. But i say, once a gamer, always a gamer!

- Players have endlessly been searching for a new server, but was never about server it self, it was about its own community, and we all know that. There is some servers which will open in near future, and when I say near future I speak about September, winter is coming there will be quite some projects by LineAge2 private servers.

- I am here to suggest everyone who is interested in "waking up" the old spirit of mass pvp, sieges, and much more to stick around and keep an eye on this topic!

- We are already listing servers which will open in near future, and a poll will be added to this topic or new one will be created by the end of this month, all in all you will be able to contribute with your vote for server which you consider as place that will bring back old fun!

- What I personally hope is to see at least 30-40 players that use to play with us interested in no matter what chronicle and server will be chosen at the end, to join together in another adventure!

Last edited by SplichO on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:51 am

Ok so here is what we got so far what people were thinking about:

- 23.08.2013 Gracia Final (date is not 100% cose Admin is changing it all the time)
x7 (I think)
There is low community, people kinda hating the server (for a reason)
Admin lack of English skills, and tbh reacts weird on flames he have received by other members of pmfun http://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=49763&p=264301#p264301

- 31.08.2013 Goddess of Destruction (Tauti)
x50 rate (relaxing)
L2Off files http://board.onpulse.ru/topic/227/
This one look more then friendly and last time I remember we had allot of fun on asima.ws and dex GoD servers

- 14.09.2013 High Five
x5 (not so relaxing but good community)
L2Off files http://forum.lineage.ro/index.php?topic=5590.0
This one will require people being serious about prime time, and offc activity in order to have proper fun, showing up for every event, lvling hard core first 2 weeks in order to take proper position.
Back to top Go down
SpamStorm
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Hey Hey hey good morning Smile

Well I voted x5 (I hope it to change to x7-x10) because: Launch date is most suitable for me lets say october or even november would be better (less daylight, and less stable weather = more online time). I dont like servers with rates hiigher than x15. Dex has some impressive history so hopefully it could attract big playerbase. High Five is good chronicle in my opinion.

And yes I can not guarantee my presence on server launch or super activity.... yet.
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 am

Yes, I saw that to Schossow, but it does sure look like they wont put full effort in it so doubt is worth time investing.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:09 am

Well with few people that have be spoken so far status goes like this:

- joining 31 st August on x50 ONpulse (I remember Asima was really quite fun so this should be to)
- And at 14 th of September in case we do have a core group, and people that will play active and wont suffer the fact that rates are x5 we might consider to join on it.

For now have fun watching some videos:

Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:27 am

this one was fun , last action couldn't be good one coz 1 dd and healer were not from core pt .

I would like to see bizkit, ing [ known as GNI also xd ], and few more OnPulse.
Back to top Go down
M3phy
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:17 pm

wat
Back to top Go down
CrissAllmighty
Fighter
Fighter
CrissAllmighty

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:41 am

+1 for the X50 server Smile
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:58 am

btw that gf x 7 > at 1st day 200 online . today maybe 130 xd [with boxes] so.. u can kick x7 from poll and let that guy [x1] to vote again xD
Back to top Go down
rollaz

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Toxic+Shockworld isn't actually a x10 but a dynamic rates one Smile They said something like at the end game ( maybe 76+ ) rates are getting x1 . So as you level up the xp rate decreases not sure about other rates. So on GF at x1 rate you will end up decaying in fog/it/varka/ketra + hb later.
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:59 pm

yep. U will not see HB for very long time XD
far better Hi5
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:24 pm

rollaz wrote:
Toxic+Shockworld isn't actually a x10 but a dynamic rates one Smile They said something like at the end game ( maybe 76+ ) rates are getting x1 . So as you level up the xp rate decreases not sure about other rates. So on GF at x1 rate you will end up decaying in fog/it/varka/ketra + hb later.
I saw how serious Toxic staff is, there was way to many topics requesting answer why 1 st announce of server opening had no info and why admin didn't respond for over 2 months, so I don't expect anything more serious from them for the announced server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!   LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LineAge2 Gathering! Lets start!
Page 1 of 1