Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

Aweria x10 Noes apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
exnoes

Aweria x10 Noes apply Empty
PostSubject: Aweria x10 Noes apply   Aweria x10 Noes apply I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 11:30 pm

1.Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 (which servers you played on and how long) - i played on both Citadel ,l2dex,Roxy i forgot all names i play since C3

2.What is your name/ingame name. - My real name is Pavel and ingame name is Noes

3.How old are you? - 24y

4.Where are you from?What GMT + - are you? -Bulgaria GMT+2
 i
5.How many hours are you available to play, from x hour to x hour?  -I can play 10h per day if there is any actions Smile

6.Previous clan and server? -L2eu , lirax7 / enemydown

7.Why you want to join TeamZone? 1st. is internation clan(this nowadays is so hard find good internation clan) and 2nd .I see perspective to be one of the best clan on this server.

8.Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player(explain it)? Ofc im always for Team playing.

9.Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you? nope

10.Are you gonna be able to handle long camping of epic's (it knows to take up to 8 hours so that is the question)?  ofc thats is the important part of the game

11.What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it?Why you are playing that class? Paladin now 40lvl but i grow fast 
12.English knowledge?(from 5-10?) 8
13.Can you use Teamspeak listen and talk?yes

14.Why should you be invited into the TeamZone? i think everyone deserve a chance and i think i can help clan mates.

15.Some info about you ? Well im 24y old from Bulgaria now im unemployed so i have time to play , dunno what other to say if some1 have interesting can ask me Smile
Back to top Go down

Aweria x10 Noes apply
Page 1 of 1