Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

Apply for beyond 7x

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Many

Apply for beyond 7x Empty
PostSubject: Apply for beyond 7x   Apply for beyond 7x I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:03 am

1.Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 (which servers you played on and how long) - Im playing l2 since 2006, started on paradise, since then Ive played many servers with various rates, low/mid/high everything, but in h5 Im quite new, since I havent played a lot this chronicle, my last server was l2 tales

2.What is your name/ingame name. Many

3.How old are you? 21 yrz 

4.Where are you from?What GMT + - are you? Poland gmt+1/2

5.How many hours are you available to play, from x hour to x hour? 5-6 evenings weekly, lets say 6pm+ and ofc during the day, right now I got summer break, so I have much spare time

6.Previous clan and server? l2 tales, dont remember clan name, we got gludio castle at the beggining 

7.Why you want to join TeamZone? I found you on pmfun forum, and I'd like join eng speaking community

8.Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player(explain it)? yes, teamplay > soloplay, its not boring and you have more fun when having fun together

9.Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you? nah

10.Are you gonna be able to handle long camping of epic's (it knows to take up to 8 hours so that is the question)? sure

11.What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it?Why you are playing that class? I think about archer, cuz archers are my favourite classes, but we can talk about my class that will suit others

12.English knowledge?(from 5-10?) 7, I dont have problems with chatting, but I dont have experience with conversations Smile

13.Can you use Teamspeak listen and talk? +

14.Why should you be invited into the TeamZone? cuz I'm experienced, mature player, u gonna have fun with me Smile

15.Some info about you ? no, I'm dark horse! Smile
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

Apply for beyond 7x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for beyond 7x   Apply for beyond 7x I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:28 am

check your PM, sent u TS address
Back to top Go down

Apply for beyond 7x
Page 1 of 1