Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

Upcoming Lineage 2 Project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

Upcoming Lineage 2 Project Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Lineage 2 Project   Upcoming Lineage 2 Project I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 5:03 am

Hello everyone, I will try to make it shortest as possible.

- We are gathering Lineage 2 players for upcoming projects of Lineage 2, plan is to reach 5+ stable constant groups
- The Chronicles in which we plan to move on are High Five
- The rates of servers are lowest x5 and highest x30 this will depend on server files and donation system
- Each CP would need to be part of "machine" which means all 5 groups will have their role in clan
- CP member count is preferred to be 11 (9+2 drivers), but this depend on each CP organization how will they handle this

Rewards:

- As some already know, we will have "investments" for top groups/players and if clan works as "machine" and acts united there will be rewards in shape of DONATION or in some cases REAL MONEY

Rules:

- Each player must be aware of situation, means that every player must understand that rules must be respected in order for clan to function properly
- Each CP must understand that they are not a CLAN inside of CLAN, but just a part of clan organized in a constant group to make things be more organized and help clan and them self to function better
- Respect decisions of Leaders
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com
MugeNnoKira
Warrior
Warrior
MugeNnoKira

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Lineage 2 Project   Upcoming Lineage 2 Project I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 3:31 am

Yeeeah,gl with that xd the sadness of having ''drivers'' itself...rip l2 >.>
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Lineage 2 Project   Upcoming Lineage 2 Project I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:12 pm

Well you have been around but I haven't seen you playing with us since a while now Smile
This upcoming projects could bring real money to everyone who will be part of this "machine" Clan and CP's.
Back to top Go down
MugeNnoKira
Warrior
Warrior
MugeNnoKira

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Lineage 2 Project   Upcoming Lineage 2 Project I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:47 am

Diggin up gold in ur back yard would bring u money aswell but that won't rly happen now,will it?
The l2 community consists of a sea of casuals and a handfull of competent ppl...can't achieve sh1t with casuals and having the concept of  drivers from the begining kinda points that u just wana make due with rejects,I dun really see that happening but I guess its more realistic that having even 1 prppr group.
Yes Im a critic...as always but gl tho :3
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Lineage 2 Project   Upcoming Lineage 2 Project I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:49 am

You been talking about "hard core playing" but you aint playing at all Smile
Back to top Go down
MugeNnoKira
Warrior
Warrior
MugeNnoKira

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Lineage 2 Project   Upcoming Lineage 2 Project I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:47 pm

I am playing plenty of stuff,just not l2 since I don't have any motivation to play l2 solo..thats not the side of l2 that I enjoy and honestly the thought of playin l2 somewhere else but TZ has never crossed my mind,waay 2 clingy to the community I enjoyed the most..I dunno I'm weird like that and theres always the thing that who the -_- else besides u Splich will tolerate me in a clan anyways XD
Long story short the 1 man plague will return when/if u'll gather the right ppl at some point in time...I'm not rly in a rush here,doubt u'd want to put up with my sh1t more than u alrdy have tho xD
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Lineage 2 Project   Upcoming Lineage 2 Project I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 9:07 pm

Nah, you are "fine weapon" just need to point you into right direction Wink

Btw this project could be the one to have fun at, I suggest you trying to get some free time at period when server is opening. I would want to have you playing with us once again, so make yourself available.
Back to top Go down
thesimkus
Warrior
Warrior
thesimkus

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Lineage 2 Project   Upcoming Lineage 2 Project I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 4:30 am

Hey Lale,

I am thinking of playing some l2 again, when do you form groups?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Lineage 2 Project   Upcoming Lineage 2 Project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Lineage 2 Project
Page 1 of 1