Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

Elisha's application for lineage.club H5 x2 server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elisha

Elisha's application for lineage.club H5 x2 server Empty
PostSubject: Elisha's application for lineage.club H5 x2 server   Elisha's application for lineage.club H5 x2 server I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:49 am

Hello, lets dig into that form shall we,
1. I play L2 since 2004, C3 at that time, mostly private servers, low to mid rates, retail only for half a year since it was free to play in 2011 IIRC.
2. Elisha (Im guy tho irl, its just I play female human always)
3. 26
4. Czech Republic, GMT +1
5. Im a student in 4th. year with not so much crowded schedule, L2 is my biggest ( beside my gf but psst) love, so Im willing to play the minimum of 4 hours, as you require, with ease.
6. Like I said many, many private servers, I dont recall all the names (RPG clubs, Dex, Cosmos etc.) or clan names, sorry on that.
7. Sounds solid clan with a professional approach.
8. I always start solo, but later in game Im trying to get recruited by the top clans. I imagined it would be nice to start in one from the very beginning, to build my name and prove myself as a worthy member.
9. No, I dont know anyone from the clan yet, but I consider myself as an easy going person, so making friends wont be hard.
10. I have classes like 5 hours in a week (not day a WEEK) so Im possitive I can handle waiting for RBs.
11. Since I always play human female mage and got bored of necro sorc. and played warlock only once, Im going to give it a try. Also, he is not so equip relevant and this is x2 server so Im fine with homo karmian till S lel.
12. I have a Cambridge certificate in English (FCE), I would say I speak fluent english.
13. Yep.
14. Warlock is always needed in fighters(archers parties later on in game, as for PVE or PVP! 
15. As I said before Im a student, I study law (4th year) and european law (finishing atm), easy going person with positive approach and loyal to people I play with.

If you have any other questions I am all ears.

Cheers
Elisha
Back to top Go down

Elisha's application for lineage.club H5 x2 server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: Recruitment section-
Jump to: