Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

averia.ws x10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Milionka

averia.ws x10 Empty
PostSubject: averia.ws x10   averia.ws x10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:38 am

Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 (which servers you played on and how long) dex,rpg club,innova core server many privates 3-4 months each 
2.What is your name/ingame name. iCantSee,Millionka,Millionerka
3.How old are you?25
4.Where are you from?What GMT + - are you? Greece GMT+3 atm GMT +2 at 28 october
5.How many hours are you available to play, from x hour to x hour?6-10 hours (16-02)more in start if needed
6.Previous clan and server?GYMTEAM rpg club x7
7.Why you want to join TeamZone? i heard good stuff about TZ and as i am a solo player wanted to try with you
8.Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player(explain it)?If i would like to play solo i would do it but i am mostly a team player
9.Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you? no
10.Are you gonna be able to handle long camping of epic's (it knows to take up to 8 hours so that is the question)? in most of them yes
11.What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it?Why you are playing that class?i play mostly spoiler cause i like that and got good knowledge of him
12.English knowledge?(from 5-10?)9
13.Can you use Teamspeak listen and talk?listen yes talk not all them time(dont live alone)
14.Why should you be invited into the TeamZone?cause i think i can help you and u can help me:)
15.Some info about you ?i study electronic engineering and i am interested to own some russians Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadowseeker

averia.ws x10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: averia.ws x10   averia.ws x10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 10:19 am

I play many High rate servers and i go from server to server but 6 months ago i played x20 Lineage 2 tales thats the lowest i played recently but many years ago i played on a x1 server 

im not sure about an in game name yet (most likely Shiro)

i am 16 years old

i live in London GMT 0

i play about 5+ hours a day however i find someonething interesting to do very rarely so i can be off for an entire day

i am a solo player and if not solo then i create my own clan

i have always played solo and this is a new server low rates x10 and i dont know anything about it so i though i could learn about it more from clans and as they help me i would help with anything i could for them

i have played as a team before in my own clan so i have some experience

i dont know anyone from your clan

i can handle long camping but i would be more or less afk at that time as i would do something else to not be bored and just stare at the screen doing nothing

i would play Shillien Templar for bosses but my main character would be Evas Templar

English would be a 10

i can listen to teamspeak however not much talking

while you guys would help me learn about the server i think we could all become good friends and i could contribute to the clan with any help that i may provide

i am currently in college studying programming i am a little shy talking to people with my voice that i dont know but texting or listening is alright
Back to top Go down
magohany

averia.ws x10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: averia.ws x10   averia.ws x10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:55 am

if anyone of u guys is interested in CP come over ts to talk
ofc roles available are few,but u will have ur own time to create whatever u like later ,its an x10 server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

averia.ws x10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: averia.ws x10   averia.ws x10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

averia.ws x10
Page 1 of 1