Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

SchadowLink 76 SK Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SchadowLink

SchadowLink 76 SK Application Empty
PostSubject: SchadowLink 76 SK Application   SchadowLink 76 SK Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:32 am

Hello,

Hope i did everything correctly Smile

1.Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 (which servers you played on and how long)

Hum i had a quite long break from L2 becouse last server i played was Isogames which was shut down like 5-6 years ago, since that time i was not active in l2, played few pvp servers, thats all but now i wanna stay stable on 1 server and i think i might find my place here Wink

2.What is your name/ingame name.

My name is Patryk and my ingame nick is SchadowLink

3.How old are you?

I'm 23

4.Where are you from?What GMT + - are you?

I'm from Poland GMT +2

5.How many hours are you available to play, from x hour to x hour?

Well its hard to tell how much hour i am able to play, sometimes i will be able to play whole day and sometimes i would not be able to log , everything depends on my academy and my work but i have a play to play at the most of my free time Wink and for now i have much of it Wink

6.Previous clan and server?

As i wrote before it was IsoGames

7.Why you want to join TeamZone?

To be honest i dont rly know anything about the clan which may not help me here in this application Razz I wanna join becouse on server are many clans but most of them are not English clans which is kind a problem becouse i cannot understand anything. And how can you anjoy the game play if you cannot understand a word ;P

8.Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player(explain it)?

Being in a clan means you wanna play with peeps. For me playing solo is boring Wink i like to spend time with nice people on exping or RBs, that kind of playing makes the game funny and interesting Wink

9.Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you?

Sadly i do not.

10.Are you gonna be able to handle long camping of epic's (it knows to take up to 8 hours so that is the question)?

I cannot promise but i will be rdy anytime im online Wink

11.What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it?Why you are playing that class?

I'm playing Shillien Templar, i'm lvl 76 and i have an A set and S Weapon + Fenrir lvl 74. Sadly not to much but i started few days ago Wink And i'm playing as TK becouse it's a char which is really fun to play coz of many debuffs and good hunt possibilities, Good in solo and party exp and also can handle pvp Wink

12.English knowledge?(from 5-10?)

I think it would be 8 but i might be wrong ;P

13.Can you use Teamspeak listen and talk?

Yes, no problem Wink

14.Why should you be invited into the TeamZone?

Thats a really hard question becouse my gear is kinda bad, got no subbs and noblesse so i will not be helpfull at the beggining ;p but i hope to meet some cool peeps to play with, to have fun and to shere the time with them Wink

15.Some info about you ?

Some info about me, hum as i wrote before my name is Patryk and i'm from Poland, I am a seaman at a last academy year, I have a fiance which is a cool woman becouse she still lets me play games Wink I really like l2 even if i still had these few years break Wink i like also some other PC games like Diablo or WoT but for now im stick to L2 Wink I dont really know what else to write here Wink If you have some more questions i'll answer them anytime here or ingame Wink

Hope all went fine and cya ingame! Wink
Back to top Go down
SchadowLink

SchadowLink 76 SK Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SchadowLink 76 SK Application   SchadowLink 76 SK Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:26 am

Update!

I'm lvl 79, slowly gathering Morai set and Fenrir is 80 Wink
Back to top Go down

SchadowLink 76 SK Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: Recruitment section-
Jump to: