Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

Applying for Sorcerer position

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SlightlyConfused

Applying for Sorcerer position Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Sorcerer position   Applying for Sorcerer position I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:57 pm

1.Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 (which servers you played on and how long)
2.What is your name/ingame name.
3.How old are you?
4.Where are you from?What GMT + - are you?
5.How many hours are you available to play, from x hour to x hour?
6.Previous clan and server?
7.Why you want to join TeamZone?
8.Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player(explain it)?
9.Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you?
10.Are you gonna be able to handle long camping of epic's (it knows to take up to 8 hours so that is the question)?
11.What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it?Why you are playing that class?
12.English knowledge?(from 5-10?)
13.Can you use Teamspeak listen and talk?
14.Why should you be invited into the TeamZone?
15.Some info about you ?

1. Well, I've been playing Lineage II for a long while, started playing from c3 if I remember correctly and have played L2 for around 4 to 5 years on various servers such as Avalon, Beyond, BFDE, Innova (only low rate servers, not higher than x12)
2. My name is Audrius, my in-game will be: SlightlyConfused
3. I am currently 19 years old with my 20th birthday on the way quite soon
4. I am from Lithuania, GTM+2
5. I'm usually available from 9 AM - 23/24 PM (I don't play overnight).
6. I've been playing with Vendetta, Axxis Shadow (which were known from BFD servers)
7. Firstly, I want to play in a fluent English speaking clan, secondly, I really want to take part in castle sieges and other mass events. I want to be on the competitive side of this server and I believe that you might be one of those clans.
8. Yes, I will be ready to play as a Team, because Lineage II is not a game where you can reach high goals whilst playing alone. I believe that only good teamwork and communication is what rules over this game.
9. No, I don't :/
10. Yes, I would be able to handle the camping of epics if it is under reasonable hours (as I previously mentioned, I am not available in the middle of the night)
11. I am planning on maining Sorcerer. And why am I playing this role? Well, every MMO I ever played, I have always been attracted to mages and since I've already had years of grinding with Spellsinger and Spellhowler, I chose Sorcerer because I could grind him with more love rather than it just being a monotonic, neverending struggle ^^
12. Well, I'd give myself a 9 (you can always improve)
13. ts3, I can both listen and talk.
14. Because I have a fun personality and I will help in whatever way I can to reach the goal of being one of the strongest clans in this server.
15. Well, I'm not exactly sure what kind of info you want to hear about me (game knowledge kind of info or personal?) ^^ 19 year old male, on a gap year (that means I'm not studying so I can dedicate my time to nolifing). (It's always easier to answer questions, rather than writing a story Razz)

Last edited by SlightlyConfused on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Sorcerer position   Applying for Sorcerer position I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:01 pm

wait plix plox for clan leader
+ for sorc and love XD
+ axxis / [ but keiken was better XDD ]
+ for play time .
+ for eng .
Back to top Go down
SlightlyConfused

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Sorcerer position   Applying for Sorcerer position I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 pm

I've edited my post, but the secret that I love the colour green is already out, I think  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Sorcerer position   Applying for Sorcerer position I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:06 am

we r still waiting for information from our 1 member [ he wanted to play nuker ] and that would mean that we have nukers taken . I don't want to ask u to consider of choosing other class coz u were interested from beginning to play nuke, so I have to ask u only to wait like few more H till our guy logs in and tell us do we have 1 more slot for nuker or not .
Back to top Go down
SlightlyConfused

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Sorcerer position   Applying for Sorcerer position I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:08 am

Ok, thanks for the information.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Sorcerer position   Applying for Sorcerer position I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:10 am

Also I like your activity, and we might have something like 10th member so even in this case I think we gonna have a slot for you one way or another. Best would be to have you joining our ts3 to talk more about it.
http://www.teamzone.biz/t3291-team-speak-official
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com
SlightlyConfused

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Sorcerer position   Applying for Sorcerer position I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:19 am

Sorry, but I have some things to attend to this evening, but I'll gladly speak tommorow Smile
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Sorcerer position   Applying for Sorcerer position I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:22 am

SlightlyConfused wrote:
Sorry, but I have some things to attend to this evening, but I'll gladly speak tommorow Smile
Tomorrow server starts, so if you can join even right now it would be good. Its best when things are clear from start.
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com
SlightlyConfused

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Sorcerer position   Applying for Sorcerer position I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:47 am

SplichO wrote:
SlightlyConfused wrote:
Tomorrow server starts, so if you can join even right now it would be good. Its best when things are clear from start.
Well, I've connected
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Sorcerer position   Applying for Sorcerer position I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:19 am

accepted .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Sorcerer position   Applying for Sorcerer position I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for Sorcerer position
Page 1 of 1