Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoDope

Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application. Empty
PostSubject: Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application.   Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:25 am

1.Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 (which servers you played on and how long) - I have played since Roxy, Revolution C1 server. Have been playing a lot of servers and I know the game fully.
2.What is your name/ingame name. My Name is Kaloyan and my in game name is SoDope
3.How old are you? Im 24 years old.
4.Where are you from?What GMT + - are you? Im from Bulgaria GMT+2
5.How many hours are you available to play, from x hour to x hour? Since Im working I can play mostly in the night at weekend all day.
6.Previous clan and server? My previous serverwas L2 Cartl I HAVE played alone SINC THERE was no one good clan to play with.
7.Why you want to join TeamZone? Cuz you are international and I know about you from friends.
8.Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player(explain it)? - Im about team playing, not solo one.
9.Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you? Nope, I dont know for now noone from TZ but Im sure  I will find.
10.Are you gonna be able to handle long camping of epic's (it knows to take up to 8 hours so that is the question)? If this is at night time I will not be able since I have to work, earn some money Smile
11.What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it?Why you are playing that class? Im going to be Soultaker.
12.English knowledge?(from 5-10?) 10
13.Can you use Teamspeak listen and talk? Yes.
14.Why should you be invited into the TeamZone? Cuz I can help with everything you want me and I know how to play in team.
15.Some info about you ? I like pvping and I dont like jokes at all, so Dont joke with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magohany

PostSubject: Re: Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application.   Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 1:56 pm

come tommorow at Ts to talk with me im missing tho Dc class and perhaps ee for cp .Although everyone can lvl an alt isnt prohibited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoDope

PostSubject: Re: Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application.   Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 1:10 am

atm 75lv Necro with DC set... still looking for some group, thanks.
BUMP
Back to top Go down
SoDope

PostSubject: Re: Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application.   Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 10:28 am

78lv Soultaker +++
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application.   Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Averia.ws x10 SoDope Application.
Page 1 of 1