Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

averia.ws 10x , October 9!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mariuxiux

averia.ws 10x , October 9! Empty
PostSubject: averia.ws 10x , October 9!   averia.ws 10x , October 9! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 12:04 am

1.Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 (which servers you played on and how long) Hello! I started playing L2 when c4 came out i think, i was 11 at that time.. Loved it from the start! I played on various servers, lots of russian ones and the bigger international ones. Since im a Lithuanian myself, i played on lithuanian servers. L2-Gold was probably the first server i've ever played on, loved it, played it for like 4 years haha Smile 
2.What is your name/ingame name. My name is Marius, in game i'm usually Derp, unless the name is taken ;c 
3.How old are you? I am 20 year old! And a half Very Happy 
4.Where are you from?What GMT + - are you? I am from Lithuania, time zone is GMT +3:00 Smile
5.How many hours are you available to play, from x hour to x hour? It really depends, since im in University, my mornings till lunch are taken, but i can play when i come back. Ofcourse, when i have exams or whatever i would be less online, but most of the time i could be online any day, longer on weekends Smile
6.Previous clan and server? I've been in couple of better known clans in Lithuania, but i don't think anyone here will know them haha. 
7.Why you want to join TeamZone? This clan instantly cought my eye, it looks very organised, and the people are really nice and friendly, i always wanted to be a part of something great! Smile
8.Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player(explain it)? Ofcourse! L2 is a team game more or less, so team play is a must. Smile  Im more than ready to play that way Smile
9.Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you? Sadly i don't . Sad
10.Are you gonna be able to handle long camping of epic's (it knows to take up to 8 hours so that is the question)? Depends on the day, and if i won't have exams or tests or whatever i would be able to camp that for as long as needed Smile
11.What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it?Why you are playing that class? To be truthfull, i can play whatever clan needs, except tanks maybe, if a clan needs a support i can do that Smile I really don't mind it. Myself i would prefere Abbys Walker or a Summoner Smile
12.English knowledge?(from 5-10?) I can speak fluently in English, so 10 Smile
13.Can you use Teamspeak listen and talk? I can! Im very shy at first, but after i get used to everything sure! :3
14.Why should you be invited into the TeamZone? Well, i really don't like praising myself... hehehe. I don't know.. Im a team player, im friendly, always helpful, whenever you need me, i'll be there. Smile I'm a team player, and i think i can bring something nice to the clan and also get something from it aswell Smile
15.Some info about you ? Well, i don't even know.. lol. Im studying Information Technologies, i'm 20 year old, i'm a funny and cheerful person, always happy, never sad Very Happy Been loving L2 since i started it, had a break for about 2 years, but i really want to come back. But to do that i need a nice company to play with! Smile Thank you for your time reading this, i know this looks like a very long post hehe! Sorry :p 
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: averia.ws 10x , October 9!   averia.ws 10x , October 9! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 2:20 am

You should join our ts3 and try to find a CP for live start, from tomorrow most of the CP leaders should be present on TS3.
Our TS3 is on global announce https://teamzone.forumotion.com/t3291-team-speak-official
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com
magohany

PostSubject: Re: averia.ws 10x , October 9!   averia.ws 10x , October 9! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 6:33 am

Once u join Ts drop me  a private msg and we can talk ,ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: averia.ws 10x , October 9!   averia.ws 10x , October 9! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

averia.ws 10x , October 9!
Page 1 of 1