Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inverse

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:34 am

1.Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 (which servers you played on and how long)
Oh God...where do I begin. I started playing L2 i think around c4. It was a mid serv called MML2 where i joined my old clan Reborn, we played there like 1 year or so. After that we went to a lot of different servers from low to high, mostly mid. There was Caliburn 2 years i think:p L2dex um 1 year or more(before it went c6) then a lot of different servers that i dont remember at all, coz at that point most of my clan mates got bored of l2. Anyway I got used to type of clan that loves pvp, even if it means to start wars on every single clan in the server that is better equipped and have higher levels (there's where the fun begins)
2.What is your name/ingame name.

Inverse/Invy

3.How old are you?

4.Where are you from?What GMT + - are you?
Poland GMT +2

5.How many hours are you available to play, from x hour to x hour?
This depends on a day since im kinda old:P From 12 to 15 and from 20 to 23

6.Previous clan and server?
Order vs Chaos, clan Name Suits, its just another random server with random ppl in one clan. Nothing special.

As i said before, one clan worth mentioning that i have spent most of my time is Reborn, if you are interested I can send you a link:)

7.Why you want to join TeamZone?
You kinda remind me of my old clan, a group of ppl that are playing together, going from server to server, having fun etc

8.Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player(explain it)?
Um..i hate playing solo, usually i get bored after 40 min solo grinding..I love pvp with party. Usually im spamming in clan chat for pt:)

9.Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you?
Nope

10.Are you gonna be able to handle long camping of epic's (it knows to take up to 8 hours so that is the question)?
As before, I cant say I will since you know I have a life but im mostly there when you need me.

11.What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it?Why you are playing that class?
My last class that i played was SK, a grades, lev 79(well that was on faction server) why..idk i guess i got bored of my Sps, I usually pick offensive classes but i played like every single class in this game, not a fan of kamaels tho:P

12.English knowledge?(from 5-10?)
7 or 8

13.Can you use Teamspeak listen and talk?
Ofc I can, but my eng is kinda Rusty...havent talked for a while so i might pronounce some words wrong:P

14.Why should you be invited into the TeamZone?
I hate those kind of questions, well first of all im umber team player that loves to chat, Ima kinda funny guy. I love pvp and i hope you guys love it 2, and we can get some random pvp while farming and grinding our asses coz im getting bored murdering mobs over and over again:p

15.Some info about you ?
I had a long break from l2, and i havent played many h5 servers, generally i know most of things that changed in h5 but not everything.
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 am

U will have to wait for answer till tomorrow, mighty clan leader is offline now .
is there any chance u play little bit more than 3 H and later 3 h ? ;x
Back to top Go down
Inverse

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:57 am

No problem I have to hit the bed anyway:D
Theres always that chance but i cant promise that i always can. Also theres God damned job..i cant play L2 till the morning, But I could play max till midnight in Poland so that 24 GMt +2;p
Oh i might typed that wrong..I can play each day From 12 to 15 and from 20 to 23, thats 6h in total, if you need me a bit longer i can play from 20 till 24, thats 7h. And ofc there will be some days that i will be online only from 19 till 23-24
Back to top Go down
Inverse

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Btw what time do you guys play usually?
And I see I gonna have a hard time pronouncing you nick:D
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:03 pm

well depends, if there is night grind ..ppl usually sleep after u know but mainly it's like 5 6 pm ++++
Back to top Go down
Inverse

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Right, i had a guy from canada in clan which was playing in those times also, sometimes those times zones are a pain in the ass to get all ppl together..
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:11 am

Prime time is expected from 17:00 gmt+1 till minimum midnight, and this means all the solo stuff such as 7signs quest, subclass lvling, etc... need to be done out of this prime time.
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com
Inverse

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:45 am

Oh..then I Guess im out, im not such a hardcore player anymore and I wont probably be able to keep up with you guys:) Thanks for your time anyway, cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: Recruitment section-
Jump to: