Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

LineAge2 Classic

Go down 
+11
Exterion
pavel.hadek
Apophiss2004
noThx
snaider
SplichO
GenghisKhan
MugeNnoKira
schössow
Actique
SpamStorm
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:54 pm

NCSoft KR is opening a Lineage 2 Classic Server for those who miss the old school version of the game. This is not C1 or C2, it’s a hybrid that will please the nostalgic fans.

Here are some details:
1. Old inventory system is back.
2. Old territories are available again such as Swampland, Cruma Tower, Tower of Insolence, Dragon Valley and Antharas Lair/Nest. 
3. Crafting Recipes will use the old materials such as animal bone, curse bone powder, stone of purity, etc. 
4. The clan system is a 5 level hybrid system and will feature two clan skills. 
5. There won’t be any Academy system on the Classic server. 
6. Old party system is back – 9 man party with bonus XP. The level difference accepted in order to gain XP while you are in a party it’s set to 9. 
7. Seems like PK characters won’t drop items, but will get them destroyed (not 100% sure). 
8. You will need to farm spellbooks again in order to learn your skills. 
9. Old Skill system is back.
10. Old Class Change Sytem with the three part 2nd Class quests. The 3rd Class Change will be available in the next update. 
The open beta for this classic server is going on now for Korean players and will end on June 3. After beta, the classic server will be pay-to-play.Here are some screenshots from the official forums.
LineAge2 Classic Lineage1640
LineAge2 Classic 1640
LineAge2 Classic 2640
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:56 pm

Innova will be opening a Russian classic server, will it come to EU we will see.
http://2p.com/6773375_1/Innova-wants-to-launch-a-Lineage-2-Russian-Classic-Server-by-Apophis.htm
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:06 am

Breaking news!

Passkey wrote:
Hi everyone!

As I promised, I’d like to share with you the results of the trip to NCSOFT HQ that my colleagues and made in the end of July. We have asked our Korean partners a lot of questions, among which were the ones posted here and got the answers. No photos this time – only info.

Top questions

Q: A lot of questions regarding the classic server – will it be there? Shall Core and Classic server coexist? Will it be F2P or P2P?
A: First, classic server will be there if you need it. That is, we are going to collect registrations before the launch to see how many of you would like to see the Classic server open. If we have enough to make the server interesting, we’ll open as many servers as it is needed. Second, Core and Classic server will hopefully coexist without any problems, as these games will be totally different. Third, the model will be P2P and we will do our best not to raise the price very high to let as many people play the game as possible. P2P will mean that there will be no L2Store items that will affect the speed of your character leveling or the ones containing weapon and armor, even at a certain chance. So, get ready for our classic server and follow the forum to sign in for this epic challenge.

Q: 3rd party software is sometimes employed to get to some raid bosses. Will you do something with it?
A: Yes, we are going to reconsider the way characters enter some instance zones. Get ready for them in the nearest updates!

Q: What about class balance? Isses and healers are becoming unpopular. A lot of characters have debuff cancelling skills etc. Will the classes be more balanced in future?
A: Yes, they will. We will accept all the ideas on how to make the situation better, but for now we cannot disclose any details.

Q: 4th profession skills are sometimes preferred to 3rd profession skills due to the latter being stronger and more useful. Will there be any update regarding this issue?
A: Yes, we are aware of that and are currently considering the updates of the 4th profession skills (the ones usually not taken) to make them more powerful.

Minor questions

Q: Will you make Anakim, Lilith, AQ, Baium 99 lvl?
A: No. We need to maintain RB economy for all levels.

Q: What about the CC? Will there be a separate chat, no friendly fire, any distinguishing marks for CC members?
A: CC was not originally created as a way to facilitate people’s interactions within it. Removing friendly fire will be considered though .

Q: Will manor system be back?
A: No.

Q: Why are EU versions always late? Why can’t we get the updates at the same time as in Korea?
A: There are many reasons: translation and market adaptation are among them. We are trying to do our best to ensure the best version possible, so what you get is a version deprived of most bugs and exploits.

Q: Will the game engine be updated?
A: No, at least not in the nearest future.

Q: Will there be any discrepancy between sets? Now most high-level characters are wearing more or less the same things, it is not that interesting.
A: We consider adding different types of sets in the next updates, with a new grade to be introduced.

Q: Tanks are farming with reflect skills, aren’t these skills too imbalanced? Are you going to do something with them?
A: We are going to make it impossible to farm RBs with reflect only.

If I forgot something really, really important, please tell me. If I have an answer, I'll give it straight away.
Thank you for being with us and see you online!
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:51 am

I see that not too many people are enthusiastic about this, as me. However, I recommend you to try contacting older members (that aren't checking forums too often), I'm sure few of them would be delighted with it Smile.
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Big news on Russian front on Monday.
Back to top Go down
SpamStorm
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:50 pm

If this happens for Europe im in 100% Smile
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Lil bit of informations for RU Innova:

Monthly subscription: 300 RUB (6 euros)
Opening: Autumn
GM Shop: No game changing items, only cosmetics (hair accessory, etc)

- EU/Int players will be able to play without any restriction
- Client language: Russian only Sad
- Some of the biggest Russian clans (Rise) and players (DanielDefo) already announced they gonna play there
- They will be opening 2 servers at the begining, and server 1 will be the key server with elite players
- Nerfed drop rate 1/6 or original x1 is confirmed (same as korean l2classic). However I don't think this is still 100% decided
Back to top Go down
SpamStorm
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:16 pm

Too bad that there is no enlish version of the client. I guess it's time to start learning russian hahah Smile
EDIT: There is no possibility to apply some "english" patch and play it?
Back to top Go down
SpamStorm
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:18 am

I got a response from L2 Europe, they said that they will start collecting registrations soon.
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:40 am

there will be eu l2 classic server with eng .
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Russian L2Classic will be opened in 3 days. In case some1 wanna try it, just leave a message here or in inbox and make sure to chose Gran Kain server, since that is server where most popular players (dvp, danieldefo, dilvish, etc) and best clans (RoA, TheRise, Allmighty, etc) are going to play.
Back to top Go down
SpamStorm
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Any idea can you patch it to latin atleast? My Russian course didn't start yet haha Smile
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Unfortunately it currently supports only Russian language, so in some ocassions we will have to rely on eng-rus speaking players to translate for us. But then again, it's Lineage, not quantum mechanics.

Also, keep in mind that EU Innova or NCWest didn't even announce that they gonna open their version of l2classic and considering in what shape NCWest is (empty-dead) I doubt that will happen any time soon or at all. Lineage2 in Europe is in very bad shape and that is one of the main reasons, while in Russia it's in full charge. They are opening 3 servers at the start, because based on pre-orders there will be too many people to handle them on just 2 (as previously planned).
Back to top Go down
SpamStorm
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:08 am

Can you point me in the direction where to subscribe ? And do you read cyrilics? Maybe it would be a good thing for me to start on russian official, since I want to learn Russian language.
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:20 am

https://ru.4game.com/lineage2classic/install/ - here is where you can subscribe
When it comes to cyrillis, I can read it just a lil bit, but using google chrome and auto-translate option from Ru to Eng makes it incredibly easy to use both forum and their website.
Back to top Go down
SpamStorm
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:25 am

Hmm cool I think I will risk 1 month subscription and try it out Smile.
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:11 am

I hope you will enjoy it Smile.

Anyway, classic-related video: (Clan Allmighty training for classic by pvping with 30 lvl chars)

Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 6:06 am

innova will open eu server. there will be eng translation. same as it was years ago when there were only kr and rus files .
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 6:28 am

Problem with EU is community rather than anything else. Just check current state of InnovaEU or NCWest servers - they are dead. On the other hand russian GoD+ servers are still alive and kicking (9 servers active) and now imagine what happens when they come back to play hardcore style. We should all be realistic, RU were always more hardcore than EU, individually or as a community.
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Greetings from L2Classic !
LineAge2 Classic Shot00188
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:36 am

fake C1 xd font from glory days hud from glorydays, alt C oldstyle..anyway I hope they will fix many bugs dmg migration and other things.
classic is going to kill all these sh1ty priv servers finally.
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:41 am

Well, tbh I like that new interface and graphics overall are implemented, it looks really amazing. When it comes to bugs, there are no many , but stun 10 sec duration is annoying , because if orc or dwarf gets hold on you while mob is hitting you, you can easily die and thus drop items. I am fine with it, but lets make stun 2-3 sec at least on 20ish levels.

Beside that, I can say that this is best server I've played (so far) and my experience is extremely positive. Server is located in Luxembourg so there is 0 ping and I haven't stumbled upon any bots yet and I doubt there are many of these (if any). Server is always full (caped at 6000 REAL players) even at 3-4 AM, so if you get disconnect it can take hour or two to login back.
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:22 am

stun ftw till c4 XD
eng ver will be out also
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Few more screenshots, while waiting for the maintenance :

LineAge2 Classic Shot00228LineAge2 Classic Shot00215LineAge2 Classic Shot00186LineAge2 Classic Shot00175
Back to top Go down
SpamStorm
Warrior
Warrior

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:24 am

I got sick of trying to connect on Gran Kain so I moved to Eva. With my very limited time I could not afford to spend 50% of that time on loging in.

Problem was that even if I got in, my friends didn't and vice versa. Simply annoying. 

Eva will die before Gran Kain will but still, I need fun while I play not frustration from beeing unable to Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LineAge2 Classic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LineAge2 Classic   LineAge2 Classic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LineAge2 Classic
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next