Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

Imagine a new retail server?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

Imagine a new retail server? Empty
PostSubject: Imagine a new retail server?   Imagine a new retail server? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Would you like more if NCwest opens it or you would prefer Innova opening a server?

What you like about each of those two, and what you don't like?

Would you grind hard if you would join a retail server?

Doesn't look like many questions this way, but people who played L2 understand how deep these questions are. So lets see what you guys think about it.
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com
MatFaker
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Imagine a new retail server?   Imagine a new retail server? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:39 am

>>Doesn't matter if it will be US or other publisher as long as there will be fun and it will be ping-playable.

>>well publishers that relasing server should consider doing it with last up to date chronicle/patch and for sure not x1 rates. There is not many new ppl playing this dam old game but ppl have already 25y+ on their neck (job/own family to care) so its pointless of doing half a year grind for them to score top level and top instances.

>> I think every1 of us is addicted to grind. I myself would like to see only trusted ppl in party - zero randoms but i rather skip playing world of tanks Smile
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: Imagine a new retail server?   Imagine a new retail server? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:36 am

I would like to see let's say c4 progressign to GF and later after GF some kind of expantion.. but not retarded HF. From other hand lindvior wasn't bad chronicle.. but gazillion of instances ..>bad idea.
New update shows l2 is going to be shittier with every new patch.
classic idea is too late imo now.. That idea was created in 2009.. like 5 years too late.
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Imagine a new retail server?   Imagine a new retail server? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:27 pm

Whichever has lighter donation policy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagine a new retail server?   Imagine a new retail server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imagine a new retail server?
Page 1 of 1