Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?

Go down 
+4
SplichO
MatFaker
Dickinson
SpamStorm
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vestu
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? Empty
PostSubject: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:36 am

Whats goin' on besides of flaming Smile? are you guys still playing l2 ? how's the new x5 server ? Is there any1 who will play Elder Scrolls Online ?
Back to top Go down
Vestu
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:15 am

Oh Splicho got time to erase "fu ck off" post but no time to write watz up. I guess, nothing to do here anymore . Wish u best.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:23 am

No1 saw the post when you did it, and offc I removed the post since was "vestu mode" Smile
Nothing dude, nothing :)we are all spread at this moment.
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com
Dickinson
Guild Officier
Guild Officier
Dickinson

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:31 am

Sup Vestu! <3
-_- browser doesn't show new posts. >.<
Though of playing but atm im at "ill pass for now" side since i heard mostly bad review than possitive but will wait till the release i suppose. Very Happy (Dont have the GW2 story again.)  Very Happy 
Anyway, ill make sure to let u know if i join there since im sure u wanna play with me, hell everyone want to play with me, even i wanna play with me!
Back to top Go down
Vestu
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:41 am

Good answers minions. I'm satisfied!
Back to top Go down
SpamStorm
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:19 am

It does show new post, its just noone cares about you  delf15
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:05 am

SpamStorm wrote:
It does show new post, its just noone cares about you  delf15
Hahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vestu
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:21 am

TardyStorm wrote:
It does show new post, its just noone can afford ESO as monthly fee is required to play it  delf15 Besides I posted this after two replays from ppl that you actually care about so I will add my post as Im well known from throwing sh1t from my mouth on my keyboard to produce words. Thanks Master Vestrivian for posting I would lick your boots if I could. 
*fixed this for u. 

Thanks Sandy! U can lick tmy boots but first clean your mouth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpamStorm
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:36 am

Nooooooooo now im defeated Smile 
I am not into licking .... any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Vestu no1 liked the game...its a fail of 2014 from my point of view...if it came out 2004 hm ok, but now you should check engine's of games like Metal Gear Revengeance. For example Guild Wars 2 invented graphics if you wanna compare it to ESO. I haven't seen positive reaction's on that game, I rather buy a skin on CS.GO or DOTA2 then pay for some monthly fee game which I don't like.

ps.I have almost 3 years of payed subscription on retail and that was back then so I am sure people are not giving up from ESO cose of $, but simply they don't find them self in that game, for you GL on that game Vestu Smile
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:28 am

SplichO wrote:
Vestu no1 liked the game...its a fail of 2014 from my point of view...if it came out 2004 hm ok,

[img]Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? 2q87wvt[/img]
Back to top Go down
Vestu
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:51 pm

SplichO wrote:
Vestu no1 liked the game...its a fail of 2014 from my point of view...
When we spoke about beta you said that u loged out after 15 mints :Pgood point of vew you got ther sir.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:27 am

Vestu wrote:
SplichO wrote:
Vestu no1 liked the game...its a fail of 2014 from my point of view...
When we spoke about beta you said that u loged out after 15 mints :Pgood point of vew you got ther sir.
You don't need more then few minutes to see the graphic, camera, interface, story is probably good but I didn't like the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Vestu
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:46 am

I played 3 betas and I saw on my own eyes how the graphics, animations and UI was polished, at third beta It was pleasure to play this game PvE and PvP are fantastic, ofc on open beta we were still far behind closed beta content. Cool game but its ur opinion and from experiance I know that you wont change it at any cost so no point to argue Razz
Back to top Go down
Dickinson
Guild Officier
Guild Officier
Dickinson

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:13 am

Personally still didn't decide if ill play since i play Fallout 3 atm (Bethesda fanboy Very Happy) but looking for a MMO to start (between TESO/Rift/WoW/Tera atm) Rift/Tera are both excellent games but suffer from the F2P syndrome. (Horribad/Unskilled players/Kids/Tons of BR/RU's.)
So atm trying to decide between WoW & TESO. What i think atm except the obvious (both B2P/Montly subs/Top companies) is:

WoW - How alive is it? / If its possible to join the top ranks gear-wise since it didn't start yday.
TESO - Will it succeed? / What will microtrans. will include / If they remove the retarted gear balance from sieges or w/e its called (GW2 like) / Reward cap between tops & bobs / Forgot to ask, idk if its up yet but are the servers WoW like PvP/PvE/Nerdplay or free PvP/PK? (Insta joined if its the last, L2 drama #2)

Personally i don't rly mind about graphics/gameplay that much since those can be fixed the problem for me at least is when games trying to be casual/bob friendly again GW2 like. (Nothing's better than seeing ppl QQing that don't have access to X Z Y. :3)
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:09 am

Vestu wrote:
I played 3 betas and I saw on my own eyes how the graphics, animations and UI was polished, at third beta It was pleasure to play this game PvE and PvP are fantastic, ofc on open beta we were still far behind closed beta content. Cool game but its ur opinion and from experiance I know that you wont change it at any cost so no point to argue Razz
Offc my opinion wont change, what I saw is max 1 time pay, don't even wanna think on paying monthly subscribe for it.
Back to top Go down
MatFaker
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:09 am

as for Teso their servers are in US none is in europe so gl with ping and that unique class for better game edition.. ANyway whats going on fakers:) Ive geard about new Dex prolly gonna give it a try as nuker ganker or maybe ill play in full CP as smth else will see
Back to top Go down
Vestu
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:22 pm

MatFaker wrote:
as for Teso their servers are in US none is in europe so gl with ping and that unique class for better game edition.. ANyway whats going on fakers:) Ive geard about new Dex prolly gonna give it a try as nuker ganker or maybe ill play in full CP as smth else will see
U mad brah ? servers are in US just for short period, EU server is located in Germany. Besides change ur internet if u cant connect with US games, I have less than 100 ping. Peace b1tch.
Back to top Go down
MatFaker
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:14 am

Well i was optimistic about this game as you are now but i doubt that u can expect "soon" from such a company like this one. You should play such a games as counter strike for example you would know what 100ms ping is about :)Ofc for casual players its good ping, no offense.
Back to top Go down
Vestu
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:42 am

How can u compare mmo game to shooter o_O I see that your casual player but still you should know basic difference between those two types. I dont know why you say that I should doubt that they will move servers any time soon, not to piss off 1/3 of the community and therefore make theme back off the subs, it's not some f2p sh1t game brah. Play some other games than CS and L2.
Back to top Go down
MatFaker
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:38 am

Well i can compare them as im playing mmo and fps games 15 years already and it give me huge experience i'd say. I didnt insulted you because i know nothing about you but you are doing it all the time and what the reason is no idea maybe in love with teso . Teso  is console crap game made by ppl that are good in single player games as beta proved they are bad at mmo. 3 big mmo korean games are on the way this year so its better to save time and money for them instead but just my opinion which no1 should insult. Believe me that i and many of my friends played beta and just gave up cus of many reasons. If most experienced mmo lovers are saying that its waste of time and money then it must be something about it.
I said that 100ms ping is bad because person playing mele char will lose a lot of damage
Back to top Go down
Vestu
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:04 am

Cool to see your 15 years experiance judgement. This 15 years experiance is based on what "other mmo lovers" say hm? I played melee based char on 3th beta (US megaserver stress test) mostly on pvp. It was laging but it was open beta with latency test setup so I know how the game behaves on high ping, pve areas where not laging at all. I don't know if its "console crap" coz I don't use consoles. I don't agree that this game is bad as I saw the polishing proces over 3 beta events. As for me Skyrim is sh1t game, played it about 100h to be sure. I hate this game and I love what ESO gives as an MMO and I will be more than happy to sub this game. You insoult me by trying to convince some1 here that this game is sh1t just coz some random "mmo lovers" say so, guess what, my experiance with gaming is similar to yours, moreover I do work in game industry and there are many "mmo lovers" who like the game. I don't like when ppl imply that game is bad, developer is bad and he is lying about his actions JUST coz some1 doesn't like the game itself after some beta test events, like fcking how can some1 call himself a GAMER or MMO lover, say that he doesn't like the content, not even trying what game has to offer o_O fckin unbelivable.

Ps. Im w8ing for Blade&Souls to be released in EU but that doesn't meen I will turn off my PC and cry in the corrner till it will go live.
Back to top Go down
Mrkiller
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:41 am

My penis is bigger than yours
Back to top Go down
Vestu
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:44 am

Mrkiller wrote:
My penis is bigger than yours
Prove it
Back to top Go down
Mrkiller
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:34 am

I was describing your dialog with MatFaker Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?   Yo, watz up ? ESO any1? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, watz up ? ESO any1?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: General section-
Jump to: