Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

TES online beta key giveaway

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

TES online  beta key  giveaway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES online beta key giveaway   TES online  beta key  giveaway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:05 am

didn't reach 70 coz server was dead when ppl were on 50 XD didn't have to wait till 78 to see 'bugs' and rest of this crap XD playing in this clan mainly taught me to not give too much time to server which is simply not worth .
anyway about tesO, I saw enough[ hit 15th lv with tears in my eyes.. I was sooo bored of that GrindQuestFestival], even graphic was not main prob for me, not even 10 mins loading screens. I didn't like the most combat, skills, passives, sometimes I had feeling especially in rooms that I'm playing D&D. This game is ready to be f2p imo, and when I'm reading topics where ppl have same feeling but different povs ofc..there must be something in it. matrox tes/O maniac, he wanted to pre order game like 2 days ago..today I spoke with him, don't ask what he told me xd

If u vest want to play this game it's ok , share photos ,vids later when live starts.

I wont play l2 x 1-7 in 2014 c'mon XD
Back to top Go down
Vestu
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: TES online beta key giveaway   TES online  beta key  giveaway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:28 am

Im aware that u dont like Quest, u play l2 lol grind is ur life ;D I hate Skyrim or any other game of the seeries so maybe thats why I like this one
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: TES online beta key giveaway   TES online  beta key  giveaway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:41 pm

I loved morrowind, oblivion and I like skyrim but not orginal ver.. I have ~100 mods installed on my skyrim and still I think oblivion was better [ also modded ] .
Back to top Go down
Dickinson
Guild Officier
Guild Officier
Dickinson

PostSubject: Re: TES online beta key giveaway   TES online  beta key  giveaway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:05 am

Fallout > TES

On a serious note, so far im kinda in love with Bethesda these guys just know how to make a good RPG experience, but MMORPG is totally different imho, i loved the idea of "Oblivion MMO" but from what i heard most things on TESO are instanced.
 lso from what someone from Bethesda had said (i think in a video or smth) everyone in the "siege" will have equal gear (like Tera/GW2), this is retarted imho, i farm cause i wanna be omgwtfpwnzor not cause i wanna farm easier. (Also what to do after you got top gear.)
In conclusion it ain't gonna be an insta-buy for me (unlike Fallout 4 <3) but gonna wait and see how it will end after live. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

PostSubject: Re: TES online beta key giveaway   TES online  beta key  giveaway - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:16 am

dickinson The Wise

hahahaha XDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in4zdlJhxdM look this mofo XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TES online beta key giveaway   TES online  beta key  giveaway - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TES online beta key giveaway
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2