Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

Hall of shame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

Hall of shame Empty
PostSubject: Hall of shame   Hall of shame I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:32 am

Hello,

Since community exist since 2007 year we had all kind of people mostly good but there was also those who failed our trust even after giving them so many chances.

Keep in mind what i always say, is just another server or just another game, try to represent yourself in best not in worst.

List:
- Kiraz
- Shandris

There are few names that will be added additionally but lets start with recent ones:

Package ban and black list:

Shandris + Kiraz
Reason: in the past they been making drama, provoking other members of community, treating others on a bad way, insulting 80% of community, all this was lets say "controlled" and we did try to understand their frustration of having self issues but some things are to much.
https://2img.net/h/i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee247/SplichO/Scamer001_zps84f48453.png
Latest server and something no1 expected, but it happened and there is no going back after doing such a thing, that means 0 trust.
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com

Hall of shame
Page 1 of 1