Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

RPG Club - GF x5

Go down 
+5
SplichO
Kobrakai
KiraZ
IllegalAlien
GenghisKhan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:21 am

Not much need to be said, RPG Club will be opening a server in early October information which is available atm is that voting options for the servers are pretty much to be:
- Gracia Final Chronicle
- Rate exp x5

As for other stuff voting is wining on pretty much no donations at all, beside the fashion items, but you all know that private servers are made for very few reasons and biggest of them is $ so we will see how will this look like.

Even tho we have left an L2 world i am still up to encourage people interested in such server as this one to inform me on time about it, 8 years of L2 and big history cannot be put in to the "recycle bin" so easy.

In case that i will see enough people interested and i am talking about special group of people we might arrange something, but once again i must add that chances for this to happen are very low but in case such thing happen the result will be something that no1 will forget.

Last edited by SplichO on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:13 pm

am I special ? XD

hello btw

how's ur GW2 happy time guys ? (: I'm almost done with my new graphic card : x
anyway I might be ready for rpg.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:50 am

We doing good at gw2, still problem with people who said they will play they aint here but still game provides allot of fun so is matter of time when people that didn't even said they will play decided to join the game.

As for RPG we will see about it, this would be the 1 st time we would do such thing as this what i had on mind.
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 am

Actually, it kinda looks like x7 is winning by 10% margin, so still more likely is to have x7 than x5, couple of days ago it was 43-43% now is 49-40% in favor of x7 (40% is x3).
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:14 am

Well no doubt the server will be populated no matter what rate will be, but then again will it pass without bugs and exploits no matter how many times they said they fixed it.
Some stuff you cannot fix or block, and i am talking about Russians using an clicker,tower or some program which will provide them semi automated playing.
Back to top Go down
GenghisKhan
Warrior
Warrior

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:19 am

When it comes to pve , due to crowded locations, it would be impossible to gain some advantage. However in pvp programs for targeting can be helpful, but still not decisive , especially in mass pvp (on official server) where you can't rly spam skills like maniac and hope that you will have enough mana. Also I checked some of the videos by some russian clans and some of the players have targeting and skill control on pretty high level even without using programs - so I guess it all comes down to practice and dedication.
Back to top Go down
Bizkit
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Bizkit

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:14 am

RPG DA BEST!! <3 Very Happy

*wondering if Kira is sleeping now and should i wake him, again?* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IllegalAlien

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:23 am

Plix come to Empire, need more international clans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Nah we wont come as clan, max would be like 1 group of players, like i said something different.
Back to top Go down
KiraZ
Warrior
Warrior

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:35 am

Bizkit wrote:
RPG DA BEST!! <3 Very Happy

*wondering if Kira is sleeping now and should i wake him, again?* Very Happy
1 step ahead of ya bro,be4 I pass out on pc nowadays I turn off my headphone so that such bastards as u won't bother me xd
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:30 am

RPG Club is opening 2 servers:
http://forumen.rpg-club.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=9jjk8mnk2qmn3qgh8bjhlsboj2&/topic,30013.0.html

Quote :
Dear friends!
Now, it's the end of the vote!
We analyzed the results of the poll, according to which the majority voted for the chronicle Gracia Final and rates [x3].
At the same time, a large number of players chose High Five and [x7].
Every single player is important to us, so we decided ... to open two servers!
So:

The official opening of the server Empire [x3] on Gracia Final chronicle will take place on October 15 2012.
Detailed
rates list will be published soon and OBT server with the appropriate
settings will be launched - this will be announced separately.
Closer
to the start of the server we will add final GMshop (before there will
be a test shop) – this also will be announced separately.

RPG Club - GF x5 Index
In addition, today announce the server Federation [x7] on High Five chronicle, which will be opened in a couple of weeks after the launch of the Empire server.
Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Fighter
Fighter
Kobrakai

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:15 am

Hey - I'd be up for playing on RPG (either GF or HF). Is there much interest from TeamZone on playing on them?
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Kupo

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:24 am

Hi5 is easy to play imo. more instance u can do w/o compid with best clans ... more fun easy gear. at hi5 u can save suports ... Bish can take stigma... EE can get extra heal etc etc
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:11 am

Kobrakai wrote:
Hey - I'd be up for playing on RPG (either GF or HF). Is there much interest from TeamZone on playing on them?
We need "drivers" meaning people who will play class which is told to them, we gonna go with a clan which leader is a friend of mine, they are 10 organized CP's and our CP is 10th one so if someone is interested we gonna be running this on x3 so who ever is up for it make sure to pm me with some info about play time and their interest on it.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Fighter
Fighter
Kobrakai

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:54 am

SplichO wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
We need "drivers" meaning people who will play class which is told to them, we gonna go with a clan which leader is a friend of mine, they are 10 organized CP's and our CP is 10th one so if someone is interested we gonna be running this on x3 so who ever is up for it make sure to pm me with some info about play time and their interest on it.

Are the clan good? Are they going to compete?
What classes are they/you looking for in this last CP? I'd prefer support (Bish/EE) but am open to most things. Don't want to be stuck as a Warsmith or anything though!
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:42 am

- Clan is good and yes it will going to compete, as for your class i cannot tell you what to play i can just tell you that we need "drivers" meaning people who will assist with party. Also all the people in the CP are people who seen end game and made their chars high level, know all about L2 features and that is the actual idea, no more dragging or boxing people, just pure agreement from start how, what where.
- I am sure you cannot keep up with the play time so that why i am saying that you can adjust yourself into being an CP assistant, meaning you would need to play what will need be playing in that moment.
- Still once again, no1 making anyone to play anything, but is simply said that the pt need assistance with people playing some chars if someone is offline, and offc to have an char which will benefit the CP.
- In your case EE would be good, or even SE, mana recharger on x3 rate server is very important, and in combination of CP warsmith (Kupo i guess) crafting shots at market and supporting CP development. It sounds weird but is the idea which is totally opposite to what we were doing, and when i say opposite i mean 2 people playing 1 char, not 1 person playing 2 or 3 chars on a box.
- So as on conclusion on this, better getting 1 proper char then two which might be useless.

Read the whole post.
Back to top Go down
Dickinson
Guild Officier
Guild Officier
Dickinson

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Some more info about it pls.
Did u decided pt setup? Mage/Figher/Arch
If yes class slots that still free?
Also some clan/pt info if possible pls, hardcore/casual, interest in big castles/epics?

Sry for many questions but kinda bored of GW2 atm (till they do something about WvW timezones) and need something to go hardcore on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bizkit
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Bizkit

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:21 am

told you GW2 is sux it's almost same story as Starwars (<3)
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Kupo

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 am

what with weird signs? or just to trolll ppl ?

I bealive Dicki got type error on his
Back to top Go down
Bizkit
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Bizkit

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:02 am

What a nonsence?! Son of God, Jesus, never trolls ppl!! And never has got any type of error except error of going to have a cut his hair!!
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Kupo

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:33 am

I was talking about Dicki

Quote :
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this link] border="0" alt="" />
Back to top Go down
Bizkit
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Bizkit

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:34 am

I was talking about Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Kupo

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:15 am

isnt Dicky a Jesus?
Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
schössow

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:07 am

bored of gw2 h@h@ Good fight xD so u r bored of jumping and dicking on roofs xD

gimme info what server , what type, do u like me etc .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RPG Club - GF x5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Club - GF x5   RPG Club - GF x5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Club - GF x5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: L i n e A g e 2 :: Gracia Final-
Jump to: