Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Data base

While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?

Go down 
+4
Dickinson
Kupo
goferzo
ING
8 posters
AuthorMessage
baho
Warrior
Warrior

While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? Empty
PostSubject: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Official site: http://eu.riftgame.com/en/

Latest CG trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfbG0ajhI6U&hd=1

Classes and calling: http://eu.riftgame.com/en/classes/index.php

Last beta event ended last Saturday. Next will start this friday. To be able to play, register for the beta on their site. But to be sure u don't miss any beta's, find a vip key on the net, they are everywhere. I might be able to get 1-3 of them also that i will share with u guys.

About the game, i played it for 3 days last beta (got invite in mail) and i got to say the game is pretty enjoying. Looks like a WoW clone at first, but it's got quite a lot of improvements and modifications over it. The most noticeable difference is the class system. You can choose from 4 main classes at start, which are warrior, rogue, cleric and mage. And each of this classes has 9 different jobs u can choose (not all available from the start). But here's the twist: you will have to choose 3 of them to define your character. That literally makes up to THOUSAND of possible class builds. And the even more cool stuff about it, is that they are pretty well balanced. Ofc there are maaaaany combinations not tried yet, but until now ppl are very pleased.

I will be there on friday to play. If any of you makes it in the next beta, pm me on forum to start a clan/guild in the game so we can all easily chat together and try to do stuff in the game that can be done only in groups.
Back to top Go down
ING
Warrior
Warrior
ING

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:05 pm

no.
Back to top Go down
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:38 am

Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:38 pm

baho wrote:
http://beta.incgamers.com/Giveaway/15/massive-rift-vip-beta-key-giveaway
I got invited to Beta anyway, but i still took 1 key from here Smile

ps.Downloading
Back to top Go down
https://teamzone.forumotion.com
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:36 pm

damn, i still haven't gotten my invite for this beta Sad
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Well 7,5 GB hm 37 hours till download end. So GF Smile maybe i get the time to download it till next beta Smile
Back to top Go down
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:24 pm

that sucks Sad
I didn't get an invite but i was accepted in the next beta. Can't u talk with that friend of urs to get u the client?
Back to top Go down
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:56 am

Beta servers are up. If any of u will play this beta, im on "Whitefall (PvP)" server, nick "baho".

Cya there!
Back to top Go down
ogi1989
I am gelly!
I am gelly!

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:38 am

I took the key but i didnt get invitation mail.But if i get it for next one i will try it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:15 am

ogi1989 wrote:
I took the key but i didnt get invitation mail.But if i get it for next one i will try it. Very Happy
I got invitation cose i signed for Beta, you got to sign to get it.
Back to top Go down
goferzo
Dwarfing troll
Dwarfing troll

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:55 am

registered for beta. biatches :<
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Kupo

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 am

goferzo wrote:

omg u are alive???
Back to top Go down
ogi1989
I am gelly!
I am gelly!

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:43 am

goferzo wrote:
You fuckface...What the hell happened to you,you nub? Very Happy

Edit:I got e-mail,but i got it a bit later.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Revekka
Warrior
Warrior
Revekka

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:43 am

I am up for it also, just dled client and going in game
Back to top Go down
Revekka
Warrior
Warrior
Revekka

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:53 am

Server Whitefall
Side Defiats
Nick Revekka
Back to top Go down
ogi1989
I am gelly!
I am gelly!

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:20 am

-+-+- all with 100000000 Mb/s connections.I would need 3 days to dload the client. >.<
Back to top Go down
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:20 am

Playing some HoN now, will join u a little later. I have level 20 anyway (since last beta i had 19) Razz
Back to top Go down
Dickinson
Guild Officier
Guild Officier
Dickinson

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:49 am

Got key, but now's the boring part... d/n client. D:
Back to top Go down
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:28 pm

revekka not online, eh
I will be doing some leveling, so if any of u joins soon, pm me on baho
Back to top Go down
Revekka
Warrior
Warrior
Revekka

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Give me some guide.
I've picked suck tree already so i created new char
Nick Julietta
Back to top Go down
ogi1989
I am gelly!
I am gelly!

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:25 pm

You can switch those trees whenever u want man.
It's just important are you a warrior,assassin,cleric or idk what was the fourth.
Back to top Go down
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:36 pm

All trees are kinda well balanced, it all depends on ur play style, if u like it. But u can choose up to 3 trees and then u can have 3 more roles. Role is something like a subclass in l2. In other words, u can have 4 roles of 3 trees each and u can switch between them everytime u want.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:36 am

I updated up to 2 gb and then interupted update and when i started it later it went from start from 0 and folder is heavy 2gb but still updating same files i had. Kinda not playable for me to let pc run 38 hours without restarts or without stopping update to do something properly on it.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader
SplichO

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:23 am

I will download it at friends net club over night he will leave it to update, he has good internet and i should be checking out that game tomorrow night probably if i get on time that Beta doesn't end so i can at least check out the game.

Anyway from videos i was watching sounds nice.
Back to top Go down
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:09 am

I hope he has it at least as good as mine. Dunno how internet is there at u, but here in gipsy land for 10 bucks u get an unlimited download connection, with metropolitan speed of 10MB and international speeds of up to 5MB. I downloaded the game in less then 20 minutes.

Im lvl 23 atm, hopefully any of u will catch up to me so we can do stuff together Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?   While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While waiting for Tera, maybe try Rift?
Page 1 of 1